Q: Why should I hire Alliance Real Estate Management, Inc. to manage my property?
- We are in the business to manage property. It is our job. Private owners normally do not have access to the specialized sources that we do.
- Alliance provides management services that are a professional step above other management companies. Owners can sign into their personal “Portal” to check on the status of their properties. We offer this web based service so our owners have access to their information when it is convenient.
- With many functions being web based, our staff has more time to inspect properties, take pictures and generally keep our Investors advised of the condition of their properties.
- Updated laws, procedures and new Legislation related to the rental housing industry, through our employees’ continuing education.
- Long-term relationship with service vendors who pass along savings to our investors.
- We have been in business over 17 years, exclusively in Butte County.
- Low cost Management and Maintenance Services.
- Monthly Owner Statements with copies of paid invoices. (we do not mark up maintenance costs).
- Diligence and attention to details.
- Quick response. Phone calls and E-mail within 24 hours.
- We are Flexible! We will customize our services to meet your needs as long as it is practical for us to do so.
- We manage your property as if it were our own. We care!
Q: How Much Does Property Management Cost?
ANSWER: 5% to 10% of the collected rent. Management Fees are based upon the type of property, location and the number of units, or number of properties you would like managed. A start up fee is usually required. We are competitive!
Q: When Will I Get My Check And Owner Statement?
ANSWER: Monthly. We start reconciliations of Owner Statements on or before the 25th of the month so you will have your check and Statement before the end of the month.
Q: How Do You Advertise Vacancies?
- Property ads with pictures and full description of vacant properties are posted to:
- Our Web Site; Craig’s List; Zillow, and up to 100 rental services agencies.
- Location, Location, Location. Your future tenants already know where we are, and frequently check for new listings that are available 24/7 outside our front door. We are centrally located on the Esplanade near Big Al’s Hamburgers, a Chico Landmark for over 30 years!
- Word of mouth from our current and former tenants.
Q: Do You Carefully Screen Applicants?
ANSWER: Yes, Screening tenants is one of the most important parts of property management and is an area that we can provide great assistance. Our ability to attract and qualify large amounts of prospective tenants with our aggressive marketing gives us an ample selection of applicants to choose from. Additionally, we run extensive credit checks, rental references, criminal activity reports; and employment verification on every adult over 18 years, and/or co-signers.
Q: When Do I Find Out When My Property Becomes Vacant?
ANSWER: As soon as we receive a 30-Day Notice from a month-to-month tenant, or when we receive notice the current tenant is not renewing their lease, we advise the property owner.
Q: Who Pays For Repairs To Vacancies?
ANSWER: We will determine tenant costs and owner costs after we compare our detailed move-in inspection with our detailed move-out inspection. We give our tenants specific guidelines to leave their property as squeaky clean as when they moved in. Tenants pay for Professional carpet cleaning when they move out..
Q: Can I Do My Own Maintenance?
ANSWER: Absolutely. Many owners wish to keep costs down and do the maintenance themselves. All we ask is that the work is done timely, as we have statutory deadlines to meet, and we are kept informed as the work progresses.
Q: How Do You Handle “After Hours” Maintenance Problems?
ANSWER: We have an emergency pager. The number is provided to all tenants and is listed on our office answering machine. A maintenance technician will answer the call and attempt to take care of it over the phone, thus saving any overtime charges to the owner. Sometimes tenants can help delay maintenance needs until the next working day as well. We talk them through things like re-setting garbage disposals, re-setting GFI switches, etc. If it is truly an emergency, the appropriate service agencies will be dispatched.